Programs & Services
The Finance Department is responsible for maintaining a positive budget situation for the Bonaparte First Nation. To achieve this goal, we oversee the financial operations of all business units in our community. Specifically, we handle:
- payroll services, ensuring that compensation is handled promptly and accurately;
- accounts payable, processing and paying invoices so that we maintain a good credit standing;
- accounts receivable, issuing invoices and following up with payment reminders;
- submissions to collections, when we cannot secure payments for accounts; and
- general accounting services, to maintain an accurate record of all transactions we’re involved with.
Good fiscal management is key factor in maintaining positive relationships in our community and with our external business partners. We are here to help!
|Samantha Minnabarriet||Finance/Administration Manager||ext firstname.lastname@example.org|